This website, https://tablelifeblog.com, is written and edited by me, Emily Copeland. Unless otherwise stated, all text and images belong to me. You are welcome to link to this blog or share quotes and images from TableLifeBlog as long as you link back to this blog and credit me for them.
Privacy & Cookies
I use affiliate links for products that I’ve used and am happy to share. I also use links for products that might be of interest to my readers. While these are not paid advertisements, I will receive small compensation for any purchases made through these links. Here are some things to know about these affiliate links:
- The commission may come from a one-time purchase or any purchases made over the course of a certain time frame. This time frame varies from company to company.
- Affiliate links do not effect the price you pay for these products.
- These links are clearly noted within the posts.
- I have been a longtime customer of these few companies and only participate as an affiliate because of my experiences with them.
- I do not use affiliate links for any products or companies that I would not personally use.
- TableLifeBlog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Tracking: Why and How
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form (name, comment, and website link if desired), and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Articles on this site sometimes include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
YouTube is an example of this. An embedded video viewed through a blog post here behaves the same as it would if you were viewing it directly through YouTube.
Requesting Your Data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Product Reviews and Sponsored Posts
I share product reviews, sponsored posts, and paid advertisements through TableLifeBlog. All reviews are based on products that have been used by me or my family. Some of these reviews are for product that I purchased and want to share. Some reviews are for products that I received for free in exchange for an honest review.
Also, there are some product reviews I receive compensation for writing. In any case, I disclose any of this information in the individual review post.
Receiving compensation for sponsored posts or free product will not affect my opinions or reviews for products.