Welcome to TableLifeBlog! Lots of the time with my family is centered around the table because it’s the heart of our home: it’s where we homeschool, break bread, discuss, have fun, and so much more. TableLifeBlog is where all of that comes together.
Here are a few things to know if you’re new to our table:
- You can learn more about me and my family by visiting my About Me section
- I’d love to get connected with you through social media. You can use the icons to the right to find me.
- I’m Christ-follower and my writing reflects my worldview. Also, I’m wife to a minister and our Christian faith shapes who we are individually and who we are as a family. If you’re looking for suggestions on growing your faith, you may like my Devotional Resources recommendations. If you’re looking for resources for your church or ministry, those are located on my Ministry page.
- We’ve been a homeschool family since 2009. Both of my kids have always been homeschooled and I love to share our experiences with others. My kids are preschool age and older elementary and, while I don’t have all the answers, I have a heart for encouraging and equipping other homeschool parents on their homeschool journeys.
- Lastly, the best way to keep up to date with what’s happening here is by becoming a newsletter subscriber! You can do that here: