This blog is written and edited by me, Emily Copeland. Unless otherwise stated, all text and images belong to me. You are welcome to link to this blog or share quotes and images from TableLifeBlog as long as you link back to this blog and credit me for them.
I use affiliate links for products that I’ve used and am happy to share. I also use links for products that might be of interest to my readers. While these are not paid advertisements, I will receive small compensation for any purchases made through these links. Here are some things to know about these affiliate links:
- The commission may come from a one-time purchase or any purchases made over the course of a certain time frame. This time frame varies from company to company.
- Affiliate links do not effect the price you pay for these products.
- These links are clearly noted within the posts.
- I have been a longtime customer of these few companies and only participate as an affiliate because of my experiences with them.
- I do not use affiliate links for any products or companies that I would not personally use.
- TableLifeBlog participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Product Reviews and Sponsored Posts
I share product reviews, sponsored posts, and paid advertisements through TableLifeBlog. All reviews are based on products that have been used by me or my family. Some of these reviews are for product that I purchased and want to share. Some reviews are for products that I received for free in exchange for an honest review.
Also, there are some product reviews I receive compensation for writing. In any case, I try to disclose any of this information in the individual review post.
Receiving compensation for sponsored posts or free product will not effect my opinions or reviews for products.